Renovar el carnet de conducir
To extend a driver license type A / B / C / D / E or BTP you need to bring your ID card (no expiration) and your driver license. Our medical centre will take care of the rest.

We will do the two needed photographs (for the certificate and the new card). Once you have your certificate, you don’t need to go to the usual traffic queues, we will do it for you. We will just need you to pay the amount of fees and we’ll do all the paperwork for you in order to receive your licence at home as soon as possible.

To extend any license as well as those quoted above, remember that the only required documents are your passport and your driver”s license. For more information, please call us at:

If you have any questions, please call us at:

93 431 08 14 / 93 432 08 88 (Centro médico La Campana)

93 331 38 86 (Centro médico Català)

You can also contact us via email:

We accept credit cards.